Marketing Homes in Glendale & Surrounding Neighborhoods…
Whether you want to sell a home in Glendale, Burbank, North Hollywood, Sun Valley, Shadow Hills, Tujunga, La Canada, La Crescenta or a surrounding area, the following is a overview of our marketing proposition.
Keep in mind, each home sale, seller and selling situation is different, and each plan is custom to that situation. We always prepare a detailed, customized and targeted marketing plan for each property after viewing the home/property and discussing your specific needs, desires and circumstances.
- Firstly, we will meet with you in order to walk through your home, and then prepare a comprehensive Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This will also contain a seller’s net sheet based on escrow, title and miscellaneous estimates so you have an idea of what you will take away at close of escrow. This is a great time to ask any and every question on your mind.
- During the meeting and in the days before your property goes on the market our goal is to:
- Make sure you understand all the marketing tools that I use to maximize the sale price of your home.
- We will give my opinion on price and a sales timeline (based on comparative property sales in the last six months) with you.
- Review listing paperwork and required disclosures.
- We will help you prepare your home for sale and offer suggestions for showing.
- Professional staging services are available if necessary.
- Offer assistance in contractor/handyman selection if that’s necessary, too.
- Schedule to have your home professionally photographer.
- Draft verbiage for MLS, Online and Brochures.
- Individual home websites are available for distinctive properties or properties with a high rate of drive by traffic.
- Install a yard sign with contact and texting info for mobile phone users.
- Launch internet advertising including my website (the one you’re reading now), Re/Max Empower website, Realtor.com, Zillow.com (We are Zillow Premier Agents), and Trulia.com (Craigslist if it makes sense as well).
- From there, your home listing will be “syndicated” to several dozen more sites including RedFin and other brokerage sites.
- Send eBlasts with photos about your property to potential buyers and local area Realtors.
- Determine and place print advertising options include: the L.A. Times Homes section, especially if we’re holding an open house and DreamHomes magazine.
- Enter your listing (photos must be taken before this happens to maximize the first impresssion) to the local multiple listing service (MLS). Most qualified buyers are already receiving information from their Buyer’s agent via the MLS.
- Arrange broker caravan tours and solicit feedback from other agents regarding price, marketing and appeal.
- Schedule weekend open houses (if and when convenient for you).
- Communicate liberally from beginning to end. As a full-service brokerage, we promise to keep you informed throughout the entire process.
- Full-time availability is also key — you will have no trouble getting a hold of us when you have, questions or concerns
After the property receives offers:
- Review and present ALL offers, in return we highly recommend you RESPOND to every offer, no matter what. Our goal is to have more than one offer at a time.
- Suggest and manage counter offers responses including drafting terms and negotiation.
- Cross check potential buyers with the lender and if necessary our own lenders. This is done at no cost or obligation to the buyer or seller.
- Oversee escrow process and timelines.
- Moderate and negotiate home inspection feedback including repair or credit requests to be beneficial to you.
- We will supervise and coordinate with other agents to insure that contingencies are removed properly and in a timely manner, and there are no unforeseen delays in closing the transaction.
Your total monthly payment
*The above tool estimates monthly mortgage payments.