We don’t really like to brag, so we let our clients do it for us.
All real estate agents ARE NOT created equal so we want to share with you a few of the things that we do for our clients to give them the best home selling and buying experiences possible.
- We explain the home buying and home selling process (so you fully understand what to expect every step of the way)
If you’re a homebuyer, for example, we’ll explain that once your offer is accepted, you’ll have an opportunity to have the home inspected by an inspector of your choice. If a defect or anything concerning is found, negotiations will take place to repair or replace whatever is problematic. If you’re a home seller, we will explain, for example, what to expect during the negotiation process once an offer is submitted to purchase your home. You’ll obviously have questions along the way…it’s our job to answer those questions as they arise.
- We work to find homes for buyers before they hit the market.
This simple act could make the difference between finding, the one or missing out. We often learn of properties that are coming on the market before they hit the MLS. As well, agents like Mike and myself go door-to-door looking for property owners that are open to selling their home to our buyers.
- We provide a home valuation for sellers to keep them up-to-date on the market.
We can provide a current home valuation for any home at any time (not just when you’re about to list your home for sale). This valuation is typically a range of anticipated fair market value; based upon a thorough review of comparable recently sold homes. It’s a good idea to request a home valuation every couple of years, if not annually. Don’t trust online valuations, such as Zillow, because their valuations are based on algorithms, which may be spot on for some and as far off as several tens of thousands of dollars for others.
Nothing beats an in-depth valuation report from a local real estate professional who can explain nuances in value (including why a home may have sold for more than similar homes elsewhere). The homeowners who stay up to date on the value of their home often become the most profitable home sellers.
- We always recommend styling or staging your home to ensure their sellers get top dollar.
We understand that it’s not in some sellers’ budgets to paint or change out carpets or stage their home, but a few simple and inexpensive tweaks can take your home from dwelling to selling. Watch our 3 part video series to help you understand what things buyers are looking for when deciding to purchase a home. CLICK HERE FOR VIDEOS
- What’s on your “dream home” list? Believe it or not, buying a home always requires some compromise, even when your budget exceeds $1 million. We help you determine what are the must haves so we can do our job effectively and find you a home you’ll love.
- Do we know a guy? We do… Mike and I have a list of lenders, movers, contractors, cleaning crews and more. Our list of go-to vendors know when our clients reach out to them, it’s because they are professionals we trust.
- We negotiate the best price and other important terms for you. Whether buying or selling, we want you to enter into a solid contract. Our job is to give you the best advice when writing an offer on a property or deciding on accepting an offer to sell your property.
- When selling, we make sure to get as many prospective buyers to see your property as possible so we can sell your home as fast and for as much money possible. Given that over 85% of homebuyers begin their home search online, we know how to maximize exposure for our sellers’ homes on the Internet (including the websites where your listing will appear). We always have professional photos and video taken for a strong online and offline presence.
“I cannot emphasize this enough…Mary Anne and Mike are THE BEST realtors! They made the whole process of selling my condo as smooth as possible, and there were definitely challenges and unexpected happenings that we together encountered along the way. Mary Anne and Mike went above and beyond my expectations for a realtor! They were wonderful to work with and always available to advise me as well as listen and reassure me that they were going to make sure everything would work out fine. And they were absolutely right! I am so grateful to have Mary Anne and Mike as my realtors and friends!”
– Clare Hovan, 1809 Peyton Ave UNIT 304, Burbank, CA 91504
We were able to get this property under contract in 10 Days, AND for above asking
“I’m writing this to let you know how Mary Anne and Mike helped me acquire my new condo in a very efficient manner. I am so happy that I decided to hire them to assist me with my purchase. Mary Anne and Mike walked me through every step of the buying process and made sure that I was aware of everything that was happening at all times. This team has a network of people that are reliable and as efficient as can be from Lenders, Escrow, Movers and Cleaning people. I especially liked the lender I was referred to. Kamili Samms is the nicest and coolest lady I’ve met. I am forever grateful to the both of them.”